The Consumer's Guide to Hospice Care
Important Information That Can Protect Your Loved One and Provide Peace of Mind for Your Family During a Difficult Time
Planning for a loved one who has a life-threatening illness can be extremely complicated.
You may be torn by the emotional component...feeling like taking the step of putting final wishes into the form of a legal document such as a will or trust is somehow surrendering your fight or giving in to the disease.
However, over the past twenty years, our experience has shown that most families actually experience great peace of mind once they have taken care of their planning so they can focus on the other issues they are facing.
With this idea in mind, our office is committed to providing quality information to families in crisis with the ultimate goal of helping their loved one receive the best care possible while legally protecting their family's assets.
Here is just some of what our free guide includes:
- Answers to some of the most frequently asked questions concerning Kansas and Missouri hospice care, including:
- What is hospice?
- Who is eligible?
- Is the decision to receive hospice care permanent?
- Does hospice pay for the cost of a nursing home?
- How can I qualify for financial assistance to help cover the high cost of my loved one's care?
- The basics of Kansas and Missouri Medicaid, and how you can protect your eligibility...without selling your home or leaving your family without a dime;
- How gifting money to your children can disqualify you from receiving financial assistance...unless it's done just right;
- How you may be able to protect your home from an estate recovery claim by the state; and
- The Kansas and Missouri probate laws...and ways you can avoid probate.
Download as a PDF
We strongly encourage you to request your copy of "The Consumer's Guide to Hospice Care"...it explains the strategies that hundreds of families have successfully used to protect their loved ones.
"The Kansas and Missouri Guide to Hospice Care"
Complete the Form Below and We'll Send Your Free Copy of "The Kansas and Missouri Guide to Hospice Care" via Postal Mail.
: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined method modular\CMS\Forms\FormBuilder::generateUID() in /home2/kcelderl/public_html/CMS/Forms/FormBuilder.php:343
#0 /home2/kcelderl/public_html/CMS/Forms/FormBuilder.php(197): modular\CMS\Forms\FormBuilder->generateCSRFtoken()
#1 /home2/kcelderl/public_html/index.php(289): modular\CMS\Forms\FormBuilder->render()
thrown in /home2/kcelderl/public_html/CMS/Forms/FormBuilder.php
on line 343